Now that you've gotten started, here are some additional features to help you personalize your experience with FieldNotes and Sparky.
Navigate to the upper right corner under your name to access the My Profile and Settings page
In the My Profile page, you will see 2 tabs:
1. Profile Setup
- Update your phone number
- Update your email address/login
- Receive Daily Email Updates from Sparky on Tasks and Upcoming Appointments
- Add/update your profile picture
- Select your local time zone setting to ensure that Sparky sets your appointments at the right time
- Choose the light or dark theme for visibility
2. Billing History:
- View the transaction details of your subscription
In the Settings page, you can do the following:
- Generate an API key to integrate to different systems including Zapier - ask your Customer Success Manager for help
- Connect to your email/calendar through Google or Office365 - This allows Sparky to add reminders on your calendars or to send emails from your account
- Setup your Smart SMS number for Sparky to text your contacts on your behalf
- Manage Users (for Admins only) to create or update users to the account
This is a encoded key that you can use to integrate to a number of systems including KV Core, Facebook, Zillow and/or Zapier. For a more extensive list, please connect with your Customer Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connecting with Email/Calendar
FieldNotes supports connecting with Microsoft Office 365 and Google Mail/Calendar. By simply clicking on the button, you will step by step connect to your email and calendar. This allows Sparky to send emails on your behalf through Action Plans or create/update appointments
To learn more, click here for the Calendar/Email Integration article
Get Smart SMS Phone Number
If you don't have a Smart SMS number yet, click here to select a number that you like. Enter the area code that you want to use. If you don't like what you see, hit Enter again to view more available numbers. If you did not originally sign-up for the plan with SMS texting, you can add it here at this time. You get 40-60% response rate using SMS compared to 25-30% using email messages.
You will see this feature only if you are the primary user or have been granted Admin privileges This allows you to add or update users to your account.