The Dashboard View provides the user with a simple and effective way to view all the relevant information at a glance.
Dashboard – Introduction
On the Dashboard page, you can see a summary of your Email History, Sent Texts, New Contacts, Important Appointments, Opened Emails, Received Texts, Updated Contact Info, Fresh To-Dos, Recent Activity, Referral Source, Activity Calendar, and Relationships status.
- Emails Sent and Emails Opened opens a quick view to see all emails sent and opened by potential contacts within a specified time frame.
- SMS Sent and SMS Received retrieve a log of text messages you've sent and received. These features aid in tracking text-based interactions.
- Contacts Created and Contacts Updated Monitor the addition of new contacts. This function offers visibility into the growth of your network.
- Overdue Appointments and Activity Calendar be presented with a list of your current and overdue appointments.
- Recent Activity Gain insight into recent interactions, helping you identify engagement trends and patterns.
- Referral Source Access information about the sources of your leads and the number of leads generated and the status of the lead's engagement aiding informed decision-making.
- Relationship Status provides a pie graph with a breakdown of your contact's statuses with percentages.
Use this view to manage your day at a glance.
If you are a Lead Gen/Lead Management user, you can switch your view to look at the lead opportunities. This supports the views for the hand-offs that you have with your leads.
From there, you will see the lead status in terms of performance metrics:
- Handed-off Value is calculated by the average market value in your area
- Handed-off is the number of qualified opportunities that have been provided
- Responded are the number of leads who have responded to the Ai
- Leads Added are the number of leads that were added to the system
- Potential Leads are leads who have expressed some interest.