If you are running into issues with the system hanging, spinning wheel, etc., try the following:
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button.
- Or, Hold down Ctrl and press F5.
- Just open the Chrome Dev Tools by pressing F12. Once the chrome dev tools are open, just right-click on the refresh button and a menu will drop down. This menu gives you the option of doing a hard refresh, or even clearing the cache and doing a hard refresh automatically.
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button.
- Or, hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R.
Why am I doing this? Sometimes the browser cache gets stale or corrupted. As a result, the system hangs. Thankfully, it's simple to fix. If you are still running into issues, please don't hesitate to submit a support ticket or email us at email@example.com.