This month had one of our biggest releases yet! Here is what we've been up to.
AVERY Label Printing
- Ability to print address labels have been added to Contact Report
- Direct download of popular AVERY print formats
- Smart selection of showing spouse name if it is not empty . Eg: “John and James Smith”
- Ability to add borders to labels if needed
- Choose whether to ignore contacts for which address field is empty.
- Added new values to leads report for manually managing leads
- New filter options to support the status
- Revamped UI to better indicate dynamic and AI managed status
- Note: More features are going to continue to be added to leads reporting.
- Make sure that you are reachable with our new call forwarding option.
- Allows any lead who calls your smart phone number to be re-routed to the phone number of your choice.
- Support for live handoffs between You, Annette, and your Lead.
- Any message sent by Annette to more than 1 user is automatically marked as a group conversation.
- You can view the messages being sent in the Conversations view.
Added Ai Management
- Ability to remove a contact from the "AI Managed" Tag
- Improved processing of SMS messages to boost accuracy and speed
- Throttle limits for Ai based Action Plans
- Quiet hours between 8pm and 8am in which all Action Plan activities will be suspended until the following day.
Annette Quick Processing Page
- We have added a quick processing page to allow fast processing of Annette messages.
- Now supports a LOCK feature to show what other CSMs are working on
- Filters to allow birds eye view of status of the system and outstanding messages.
- Auto filtering out of SPAM and INVALID messages to focus on active ones.
- Ability to show follow up leads of Hot Lead and Nurture.
- Enforced marking of follow up and tagging of Hot Lead/Nurture for positive messages.
- Single page view of the lead activity for quick response.
- Faster page load and auto refresh of latest messages and counts
- NOTE: UI/UX Subject to change after user feedback.
Annette Reporting Page
- One stop page for all reporting of Annette messages
- Distribution of leads by Status, Stage and Message Label
- Ability to select time period of reports
- Ability to mark/confirm a message as Spam/Invalid or Negative
- Ability to Process a message in case it is incorrectly mark.
- Note: For older data, we have marked all positive messages as HOT LEADS