The final release for 2020!
Trigger Action Plans from the Contact List
- This feature has made sense for a while now.
- The ability to go into the Contact List or an individual contact and trigger any action plan from there.
- Instead of only being able to trigger from the Action Plan itself.
Updated ISA Page
- The ISA page has been updated to ONLY show active conversations.
- Enabled ISA to use the Annette Reporting to identify stale/inactive users and bring in into ISA.
- Revamped the ISA layout to make it similar to CSM processing.
- Ability to edit the phone number because calling a lead.'
To expand on the previous release, the following updates and bug fixes have been made to Annette processing.
- Ability to specify a date/time for follow up rather than delay
- Fix to add conversational replies from agent into the conversation view of contact
- Reporting fixes of number of hand offs and nurtures
- Fix bugs in total count and auto refresh of the incoming messages
- Auto lock and unlock messages on viewing by CSMs
- Ability to see ALL Annette-enabled contacts in reporting
- Enable cut-pasting into editor
The following bugs have also been fixed
- Show spouse name instead of multiple contacts if a reply is received from spouse
- Ability to send a contact to Annette whenever an Annette specific AP is triggered on it
- Added an alert on Teams app for the messages received by Sparky
- Added Last Year (2020) To Date as an option for Leads Filter