On the All Contacts page, you are presented with a summarized list of all the contacts that you have entered into your CRM.
If you are new to Fieldnotes, you won't be seeing any contacts yet in your system. You can enter these contacts directly one by one, or you can upload your list of contacts to your CRM (See Import Contacts.)
If you want to create contacts directly, you can select the "+" button in the Fieldnotes app. On the "Create New Contacts" button, enter as many details as you can about the contact to improve your communication with the client. These details will also enhance your reports and sales. A minimum entry of the client's first or last name is required.
In addition, you can:
- You can download or update your provided contact information by using an Excel file when needed, simply click the “Download/Upload” button.
- Select which fields of data to show in the table, by selecting the desired columns in the “Select Columns” button.
- Search through your list of contacts for any details that you have collected. You can select " V " and choose which of the columns to search from by clicking on the "List" icon next to the "Search" button.
- Filter down your contact list through the “Filters” fields and provide the desired ranges. Note the dropdown for different filtering options:
- View the full details of each contact by selecting the profile button, as well as delete any unnecessary contacts located next to the appropriate name under the "Actions" column.