Action Plans are a set of actions that are used to complete a repeatable activity. Those actions can be a Task, Email or SMS Text Message. One example could be a Buyer Closing Action Plan. If you closed a deal, you could have set of things that you may typically want to do to communicate with your client or follow-up on post-closing activities. By setting up an Action Plan for this activity, Sparky can remind you or even communicate to your client on your behalf. This way, you will never forget to follow-up and can rely on Sparky to help.
To start, navigate to Engagement > Action Plans. You can either import a pre-defined Action Plan template from our Action Plan Library, or you can create action plans on your own.
Import an Action Plan (from Action Plan Library)
- Action Plan Templates for commonly used processes, have been created to use as a starting basis. Any of the templates that you “Import from the Library” can be modified and updated to fit your specific needs.
- To use a pre-defined action plan, first click on the "+ Action Plan" button, and then select the “Import from Library” item from the sub menu.
- The "Import Action Plan" pop up will appear.
- You can search the list of plans by tag, or a specific name in the filter section
- Once you have identified an interesting action plan, selecting the radial button will present the specific tasks.
- Click the “Import” button in the bottom right corner, and the action plan will be imported to your list of action plans.
- You can update any imported action plans to reflect your specific needs. To add/update the tasks associated to the action plan, click on the number next to "Tasks", and see the “Configuring your Action Plan” section.
NOTE: The use of Action Plans that incorporate SMS/Text messaging to your contacts, requires additional subscription fees. This can be added directly in the app and will be charged to the registered payment method.
- To learn more about the Action Plan Library, click here
Create an Action Plan
- To create an Action Plan, from the “Action Plans” page, first click on the "+ Action Plan" button, and then select the “Create Your Own” item from the sub menu.
- The "Add/Edit Action Plan Details" pop up will appear.
- Provide a “Name”, “Description”, and the associated “Tags” for the action plan and then click "Save". The “Tags” are used to help mark and filter your action plans.
- On the “Action Plans” page, the plan you just created will appear.
- To add/update the tasks associated to the action plan, click on the number next to "Tasks", and see the “Configuring your Action Plan” section.
To learn more about creating your own Action Plan, click here