On the Manage Contacts page, you have an easy way to manage your client contact. When viewing the contact's information, you have a one click access to do a number of things:
- Send an email
- Send a text message
- Add notes
- Edit a contact
- Add a reminder/to do
- Access the complete contact file (brings up the detailed contact page)
- Delete the contact file
In addition, you will notice that there some additional options on the top header part that you can organize your contacts and work more efficiently.
On the top section, you can see a number of available options:
- Add a Contact: You can add a contact by clicking on the '+ Contact' button. This allows you to manually add a contact. However, why not just email or text your contact?
- Download Contacts: To download the complete or partial (using the filters) list of your contacts, simply click here and it will be downloaded as an Excel spreadsheet
- Select Columns: This allows you to configure the view of columns that you want to see for your contacts. If you want to keep this view, simply save the report view (See bullet point #7)
- Delete Contacts: You can delete one or many contacts by selecting the contacts and click here.
- Search Contacts: Search for your contacts through your list by searching on a keyword like last name or first name or something memorable like Fido. The best way to narrow your search is by searching on one keyword.
- Search Fields: This is optional but it allows you to expand your search fields if you want to expand or narrow your search fields. When would you do this? For example, you want to search for a contact that you forgot but remembered the spouse's name Jim. Since it's a common name, you might want to narrow the search to Spouse field only.
- Show Filters: This allows you to create a specific list of contacts. You can select the basic filters such as Buyers or Sellers, Spheres, etc. If you can even Show More Filters to do advance filtering! Remember to Apply
- Save as Report: Once you've created the view of contacts that you want, you can save this report view. You can create as many views as you want. It's a handy way to manage the list that you want to use for your Hot Leads page or Vendor page.