Where can I add my signatures?
To personalize your communications with all your emails and SMS messages, you can add your default signature/e-business card here under the "My Profile" page.
- Once logged in, simply navigate to the "Welcome" message in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Left-click the dropdown arrow next to your username.
- After the dropdown menu appears, navigate to and select "My Profile".
- On the "Signature and More" tab, you can add your signatures for your emails as well as SMS. In each of the boxes, you can add the following:
- Your Signature for emails and text messages
- Your Social Links like Zillow, Facebook, or Yelp
- Your Review Links as well
For each of the text for the email, you can add images, links, etc. You can embed a link by selecting the Link button. This way, you can create an embedded link like this:
Once you have added your signatures and review links, you can create your messages using these tags in your Action Plans or Group Emails/SMS. Learn More about Smart Tags here.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.