Saving your contacts as reports helps you group your list especially when you have a huge number of contacts. Whether name the group as friends and family, Hot or Colds leads, etc.
1. Open contacts and click Show Filters to choose one or more categories.
2. Say you want to create a report for Hot Buyers. Click Relationship Status where you can choose Hot, then click Buyer/Seller to choose Buyer. Click Apply to get the results.
3. Once you get the filtered contacts, click Save as Report in the upper right-hand corner of the page. It will ask you to create a name for the list and its description. Click Save.
You will see the saved report on the Contacts Menu. You can create more report views of your contacts according to your preferred filters, and columns that you want to see.
Where else can I find more Training Resources?
- Our knowledge base and FAQ section is a great place to get started.
- Here are some quick training videos to help you get started.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.