Calendar View for Tasks
We are working on improving the user experience for each of the system features. For Tasks, we have created a calendar view style. This new display provides a view of the week but still provides the ability to expand task details such as appointments, emails, SMS, and To-Dos. This weekly view gives you the best of both worlds.
- The calendar is set to show appointments by default. You can change the filter on the top area of the calendar to see what you're looking for. Additionally, by default, completed activities are hidden.
- To-Dos are prioritized, thus they have their own page on the right side of the calendar. If you have a lot of activities planned for the week, the messages will auto-collapse and be displayed as counts based on three priorities: High, Medium, and Low.
- For the time being, this feature is launched as a beta feature. So if you want to still use the previous view, you can toggle back to the classic view.
Related Article: Managing Timeline for Tasks & Appointments with Fieldnotes Basics
Live In-App Chat Customer Support!!!
How can we help you further? We have launched in-app live support. This means that you don't need to schedule an appointment or email back and forth to quickly resolve any issues that you have. This is where Live Support comes in. When you log in, you will see a chat icon in the lower-left part of your screen. This opens up to a live chat screen there. It will be supported from 8 am to 5 pm PST. And as usual, you can always reach out to us at (425) 577-7833 or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Article: Where can I ask for help?
Based on feedback and the countless number of meetings that we have had, we launched a weekly podcast to cover relevant topics for our client base. Please check it out and subscribe if you want the latest updates.
- For real estate agents, we cover topics on how to build your lead funnel on YouTube.
- For LegalShield Associate, if you can't make the weekly webinars, you can find all the online sessions on our Vimeo channel.
These are minor changes that we have made based on feedback from our users. Here are the updates:
Ability to reassign users from the new Manage Leads page
From the Manage Leads page, you can now re-assign and change the owner of each lead.
Support for Adding Phone Number Extensions
You can now store Extensions for your leads. This is helpful for storing the numbers of your contact's business phone. Please note we do not automatically call the extension, and the Ai messages do not respect extensions.
Additional Transaction Fields
We have added a couple of additional fields within the transaction section. These fields include Pool, Backyard, Direction, and HOA fields. The idea is that you can now store additional fields to capture your clients' home search requirements!